Structural Studies on the Reaction of Isopenicillin N Synthase with a Sterically Demanding Depsipeptide Substrate Analogue
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2025–2031, August 17, 2009
How to Cite
Ge, W., Clifton, I. J., Howard-Jones, A. R., Stok, J. E., Adlington, R. M., Baldwin, J. E. and Rutledge, P. J. (2009), Structural Studies on the Reaction of Isopenicillin N Synthase with a Sterically Demanding Depsipeptide Substrate Analogue. ChemBioChem, 10: 2025–2031. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200900080
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
- Medical Research Council
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- Wellcome Trust
- Rhodes Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!