Development of Ratiometric Fluorescent Probes for Phosphatases by Using a pKa Switching Mechanism
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1465–1468, June 15, 2009
How to Cite
Mizukami, S., Watanabe, S. and Kikuchi, K. (2009), Development of Ratiometric Fluorescent Probes for Phosphatases by Using a pKa Switching Mechanism. ChemBioChem, 10: 1465–1468. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200900214
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2009
- MEXT of Japan. Grant Numbers: 18 310 144, 19 710 185
- Special Coordination Funds for the Council of Science and Technology Policy
- Mitsubishi Foundation
- Shimadzu Science Foundation
- Kato Memorial Bioscience Foundation
- Astellas Foundation for Research on Metabolic Disorders
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Terumo Life Science Foundation
- Nagase Science and Technology Foundation
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- Cosmetology Research Foundation
- Osaka University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!