Quantitative Use of Paramagnetic Relaxation Enhancements for Determining Orientations and Insertion Depths of Peptides in Micelles
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 14, pages 2339–2347, September 21, 2009
How to Cite
Franzmann, M., Otzen, D. and Wimmer, R. (2009), Quantitative Use of Paramagnetic Relaxation Enhancements for Determining Orientations and Insertion Depths of Peptides in Micelles. ChemBioChem, 10: 2339–2347. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200900347
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2009
- Villum Kann Rasmussen Foundation
- Danish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!