Amyloids Go Genomic: Insights Regarding the Sequence Determinants of Prion Formation from Genome-Wide Studies
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 1951–1954, August 17, 2009
How to Cite
Lashuel, H. A. and Pappu, R. V. (2009), Amyloids Go Genomic: Insights Regarding the Sequence Determinants of Prion Formation from Genome-Wide Studies. ChemBioChem, 10: 1951–1954. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200900373
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2009
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01NS056114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!