Redesigning the Active Site of Transaldolase TalB from Escherichia coli: New Variants with Improved Affinity towards Nonphosphorylated Substrates
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 681–690, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Schneider, S., Gutiérrez, M., Sandalova, T., Schneider, G., Clapés, P., Sprenger, G. A. and Samland, A. K. (2010), Redesigning the Active Site of Transaldolase TalB from Escherichia coli: New Variants with Improved Affinity towards Nonphosphorylated Substrates. ChemBioChem, 11: 681–690. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200900720
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SPP1170/Sp503/4-2
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: MCINN CTQ2006-01345/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: DURSI 2005-SGR-00698, COST CM0701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!