The Future of Aminoglycosides: The End or Renaissance?
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 880–902, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Houghton , J. L., Green, K. D., Chen , W. and Garneau-Tsodikova , S. (2010), The Future of Aminoglycosides: The End or Renaissance?. ChemBioChem, 11: 880–902. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200900779
- Issue online: 27 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
- Life Sciences Institute and the College of Pharmacy at the University of Michigan
- United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF), Jerusalem, Israel. Grant Number: 2008 017
- Eli Lilly
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!