LICRED: A Versatile Drop-In Vector for Rapid Generation of Redox-Self-Sufficient Cytochrome P450s
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 987–994, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Sabbadin, F., Hyde, R., Robin, A., Hilgarth, E.-M., Delenne, M., Flitsch, S., Turner, N., Grogan, G. and Bruce, N. C. (2010), LICRED: A Versatile Drop-In Vector for Rapid Generation of Redox-Self-Sufficient Cytochrome P450s. ChemBioChem, 11: 987–994. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000104
- Issue online: 27 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Centre of Excellence for Biocatalysis, Biotransformations and Biocatalytic Manufacture
- US Department of Defense
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!