Solanapyrone Synthase, a Possible Diels–Alderase and Iterative Type I Polyketide Synthase Encoded in a Biosynthetic Gene Cluster from Alternaria solani
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1245–1252, June 14, 2010
How to Cite
Kasahara , K., Miyamoto, T., Fujimoto, T., Oguri, H., Tokiwano , T., Oikawa, H., Ebizuka, Y. and Fujii, I. (2010), Solanapyrone Synthase, a Possible Diels–Alderase and Iterative Type I Polyketide Synthase Encoded in a Biosynthetic Gene Cluster from Alternaria solani. ChemBioChem, 11: 1245–1252. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000173
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 19310139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!