First Heterologous Reconstruction of a Complete Functional Fungal Biosynthetic Multigene Cluster
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1508–1512, July 26, 2010
How to Cite
Heneghan, M. N., Yakasai, A. A., Halo, L. M., Song, Z., Bailey, A. M., Simpson, T. J., Cox, R. J. and Lazarus, C. M. (2010), First Heterologous Reconstruction of a Complete Functional Fungal Biosynthetic Multigene Cluster. ChemBioChem, 11: 1508–1512. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000259
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BBE0077911
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/F066104
- Kano State Government (Nigeria)
- MacArthur Foundation
- Bayero University
- Nigerian Petroleum Technology Development Fund
- Marie Curie Early Stage Training Centre (BRISENZ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!