These authors contributed equally to this work.
Catalysis and Mechanistic Insights into Sirtuin Activation
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Epigenetics
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 281–289, January 24, 2011
How to Cite
Dittenhafer-Reed, K. E., Feldman, J. L. and Denu, J. M. (2011), Catalysis and Mechanistic Insights into Sirtuin Activation. ChemBioChem, 12: 281–289. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000434
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!