Induction of Cell–Cell Connections by Using in situ Laser Lithography on a Perfluoroalkyl-Coated Cultivation Platform
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 795–801, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Okano , K., Yu, D., Matsui, A., Maezawa, Y., Hosokawa, Y., Kira, A., Matsubara, M., Liau, I., Tsubokawa, H. and Masuhara, H. (2011), Induction of Cell–Cell Connections by Using in situ Laser Lithography on a Perfluoroalkyl-Coated Cultivation Platform. ChemBioChem, 12: 795–801. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000497
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
- Scientific Research. Grant Number: No.20310075
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: No.1986007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: No.20034061
- Ministry of Education Taiwan, and the National Science Council Taiwan. Grant Number: 0970027441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!