Linking Chemical and Microbial Diversity in Marine Sponges: Possible Role for Poribacteria as Producers of Methyl-Branched Fatty Acids
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 11, Issue 18, pages 2572–2578, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Hochmuth, T., Niederkrüger, H., Gernert, C., Siegl, A., Taudien, S., Platzer, M., Crews, P., Hentschel, U. and Piel, J. (2010), Linking Chemical and Microbial Diversity in Marine Sponges: Possible Role for Poribacteria as Producers of Methyl-Branched Fatty Acids. ChemBioChem, 11: 2572–2578. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000510
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- DFG. Grant Numbers: PI 430 1-3, SFB 624, SFB 567 TP C3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!