Molecular Recognition of β-O-GlcNAc Glycopeptides by a Lectin-Like Receptor: Binding Modulation by the Underlying Ser or Thr Amino Acids
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 110–117, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Corzana, F., Fernández-Tejada, A., Busto, J. H., Joshi, G., Davis, A. P., Jiménez-Barbero, J., Avenoza, A. and Peregrina, J. M. (2011), Molecular Recognition of β-O-GlcNAc Glycopeptides by a Lectin-Like Receptor: Binding Modulation by the Underlying Ser or Thr Amino Acids. ChemBioChem, 12: 110–117. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000526
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CTQ2009-13814/BQU
- Universidad de La Rioja
- Gobierno de La Rioja
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/D060192/1
- Commonwealth Scholarship Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!