Quorum Sensing in Bacterial Species that Use Degenerate Autoinducers Can Be Tuned by Using Structurally Identical Non-native Ligands
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 138–147, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Palmer, A. G., Streng, E., Jewell, K. A. and Blackwell, H. E. (2011), Quorum Sensing in Bacterial Species that Use Degenerate Autoinducers Can Be Tuned by Using Structurally Identical Non-native Ligands. ChemBioChem, 12: 138–147. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000551
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: AI063326
- Burroughs Welcome Foundation
- Camille & Henry Dreyfus Foundation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award. Grant Number: 1F32 AI082900
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!