A Novel in vivo Cell-Wall Labeling Approach Sheds New Light on Peptidoglycan Synthesis in Escherichia coli
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1124–1133, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Olrichs, N. K., Aarsman, M. E. G., Verheul, J., Arnusch, C. J., Martin, N. I., Hervé, M., Vollmer, W., de Kruijff, B., Breukink, E. and den Blaauwen, T. (2011), A Novel in vivo Cell-Wall Labeling Approach Sheds New Light on Peptidoglycan Synthesis in Escherichia coli. ChemBioChem, 12: 1124–1133. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000552
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 016.001.024
- sixth European Framework Program. Grant Number: EUR-INTAFAR LSHM-CT-2004-512138
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.