Peptide Structure Stabilization by Membrane Anchoring and its General Applicability to the Development of Potent Cell-Permeable Inhibitors
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 914–921, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Johannessen, L., Remsberg, J., Gaponenko, V., Adams, K. M., Barchi, J. J., Tarasov, S. G., Jiang, S. and Tarasova, N. I. (2011), Peptide Structure Stabilization by Membrane Anchoring and its General Applicability to the Development of Potent Cell-Permeable Inhibitors. ChemBioChem, 12: 914–921. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000563
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
- National Cancer Institute
- NIH. Grant Number: R01CA135341
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!