The Discovery of Salinosporamide K from the Marine Bacterium “Salinispora pacifica” by Genome Mining Gives Insight into Pathway Evolution
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 61–64, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Eustáquio, A. S., Nam, S.-J., Penn, K., Lechner, A., Wilson, M. C., Fenical, W., Jensen, P. R. and Moore, B. S. (2011), The Discovery of Salinosporamide K from the Marine Bacterium “Salinispora pacifica” by Genome Mining Gives Insight into Pathway Evolution. ChemBioChem, 12: 61–64. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000564
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA127622, GM085770, CA044848, U01-TW007401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!