These authors contributed equally to this work.
Engineering an Allosteric Binding Site for Aminoglycosides into TEM1-β-Lactamase
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 904–913, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Volkov, A. N., Barrios, H., Mathonet, P., Evrard, C., Ubbink, M., Declercq, J.-P., Soumillion, P. and Fastrez, J. (2011), Engineering an Allosteric Binding Site for Aminoglycosides into TEM1-β-Lactamase. ChemBioChem, 12: 904–913. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000568
- Issue online: 6 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
- Belgian “Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique
- Access to Research Infrastructures of the 6th EC Framework Program. Grant Number: RII3–026145
- EC. Grant Number: RII3-CT-2004–506 008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!