Comparison of Staining Selectivity for Subcellular Structures by Carbazole-Based Cyanine Probes in Nonlinear Optical Microscopy
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 52–55, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, M.-L., Fujita, K., Chen, W.-Q., Smith, N. I., Duan, X.-M. and Kawata, S. (2011), Comparison of Staining Selectivity for Subcellular Structures by Carbazole-Based Cyanine Probes in Nonlinear Optical Microscopy. ChemBioChem, 12: 52–55. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000593
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- NEDO of Japan
- Knowledge Innovation Program of CAS. Grant Number: KJCX.2.YW.M04
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20702056, 50773091, 50973126
- ICP. Grant Number: 2008DFA02050, S2010GR0980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!