The HP1a Disordered C Terminus and Chromo Shadow Domain Cooperate to Select Target Peptide Partners
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1084–1096, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Mendez, D. L., Kim, D., Chruszcz, M., Stephens, G. E., Minor, W., Khorasanizadeh, S. and Elgin, S. C. R. (2011), The HP1a Disordered C Terminus and Chromo Shadow Domain Cooperate to Select Target Peptide Partners. ChemBioChem, 12: 1084–1096. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000598
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM 68388, GM 070558
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.