These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bacterial Inclusion Bodies of Alzheimer's Disease β-Amyloid Peptides Can Be Employed To Study Native-Like Aggregation Intermediate States
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 407–423, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Dasari, M., Espargaro, A., Sabate, R., Lopez del Amo, J. M., Fink, U., Grelle, G., Bieschke, J., Ventura, S. and Reif, B. (2011), Bacterial Inclusion Bodies of Alzheimer's Disease β-Amyloid Peptides Can Be Employed To Study Native-Like Aggregation Intermediate States. ChemBioChem, 12: 407–423. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000602
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!