These authors contributed equally to this work.
The 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenase JMJD6 Catalyses Oxidation of Lysine Residues to give 5S-Hydroxylysine Residues
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 531–534, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Mantri, M., Loik, N. D., Hamed, R. B., Claridge, T. D. W., McCullagh, J. S. O. and Schofield, C. J. (2011), The 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenase JMJD6 Catalyses Oxidation of Lysine Residues to give 5S-Hydroxylysine Residues. ChemBioChem, 12: 531–534. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000641
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2010
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!