Chemical Synthesis of Site-Specifically 2′-Azido-Modified RNA and Potential Applications for Bioconjugation and RNA Interference
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 47–51, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Aigner, M., Hartl, M., Fauster, K., Steger, J., Bister, K. and Micura, R. (2011), Chemical Synthesis of Site-Specifically 2′-Azido-Modified RNA and Potential Applications for Bioconjugation and RNA Interference. ChemBioChem, 12: 47–51. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000646
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- Funded Access
- Austrian Academy of Science
- Austrian Science Foundation FWF. Grant Numbers: P21641, I317, P18148, P17041
- Ministry of Science and Research. Grant Number: P0726-012-012
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.