The Combination of Prolinoamino Acids and Cyclopropylamino Acids Leads to Fully Functionalized, Stable β-Turns in Water
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1039–1042, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Guitot, K., Larregola, M., Pradhan, T. K., Vasse, J.-L., Lavielle, S., Bertus, P., Szymoniak, J., Lequin, O. and Karoyan, P. (2011), The Combination of Prolinoamino Acids and Cyclopropylamino Acids Leads to Fully Functionalized, Stable β-Turns in Water. ChemBioChem, 12: 1039–1042. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000707
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!