A FlAsH–Tetracysteine Assay for Quantifying the Association and Orientation of Transmembrane α-Helices
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1018–1022, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Pace, C. J., Huang, Q., Wang, F., Palla, K. S., Fuller, A. A. and Gao, J. (2011), A FlAsH–Tetracysteine Assay for Quantifying the Association and Orientation of Transmembrane α-Helices. ChemBioChem, 12: 1018–1022. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000736
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- Smith Family Foundation
- Boston College
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI-0619576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!