Multiple-Catalytic Sensing of Nucleic Acid Sequences by Utilising a DNA–RNA–DNA Chimeric Antisense Probe and RNase H with a Eukaryotic Cell-Free Translation System
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 881–885, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Ogawa, A. (2011), Multiple-Catalytic Sensing of Nucleic Acid Sequences by Utilising a DNA–RNA–DNA Chimeric Antisense Probe and RNase H with a Eukaryotic Cell-Free Translation System. ChemBioChem, 12: 881–885. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000744
- Issue online: 6 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, the Japanese Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!