Unusual Transglycosylation Activity of Flavobacterium meningosepticum Endoglycosidases Enables Convergent Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of Core Fucosylated Complex N-Glycopeptides
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 932–941, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, W., Li, J. and Wang, L.-X. (2011), Unusual Transglycosylation Activity of Flavobacterium meningosepticum Endoglycosidases Enables Convergent Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of Core Fucosylated Complex N-Glycopeptides. ChemBioChem, 12: 932–941. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000763
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM080374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!