These authors contributed equally to this work.
Myricetin: A Naturally Occurring Regulator of Metal-Induced Amyloid-β Aggregation and Neurotoxicity
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1198–1201, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
DeToma, A. S., Choi, J.-S., Braymer, J. J. and Lim , M. H. (2011), Myricetin: A Naturally Occurring Regulator of Metal-Induced Amyloid-β Aggregation and Neurotoxicity. ChemBioChem, 12: 1198–1201. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201000790
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2010
- Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies (University of Michigan)
- Alzheimer’s Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI)
- Alzheimer’s Association. Grant Number: NIRG-10-172326
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-2009-352-F00042
- Murrill Memorial Scholarship from the University of Michigan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.