Highly Specific Targeting and Imaging of Live Cancer Cells by Using a Peptide Probe Developed from Rationally Designed Peptides
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1209–1215, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Zhao, R., Fu, Y., Zhang, Q., Xiong, S., Li, L., Zhou, R., Liu, G. and Chen, Y. (2011), Highly Specific Targeting and Imaging of Live Cancer Cells by Using a Peptide Probe Developed from Rationally Designed Peptides. ChemBioChem, 12: 1209–1215. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100031
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20975102, 21075125
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2007CB714504
- Institute of Chemistry, CAS. Grant Number: CMS-CX200912
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!