Desulfation Followed by Sulfation: Metabolism of Benzylglucosinolate in Athalia rosae (Hymenoptera: Tenthredinidae)
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1252–1257, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Opitz, S. E. W., Mix, A., Winde, I. B. and Müller, C. (2011), Desulfation Followed by Sulfation: Metabolism of Benzylglucosinolate in Athalia rosae (Hymenoptera: Tenthredinidae). ChemBioChem, 12: 1252–1257. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100053
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: MU1829/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!