An Efficient Route to Selective Bio-oxidation Catalysts: an Iterative Approach Comprising Modeling, Diversification, and Screening, Based on CYP102A1
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1346–1351, June 14, 2011
How to Cite
Seifert, A., Antonovici, M., Hauer, B. and Pleiss, J. (2011), An Efficient Route to Selective Bio-oxidation Catalysts: an Iterative Approach Comprising Modeling, Diversification, and Screening, Based on CYP102A1. ChemBioChem, 12: 1346–1351. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100067
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Sonderforschungsbereich 706
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!