Strain-Promoted Alkyne–Azide Cycloadditions (SPAAC) Reveal New Features of Glycoconjugate Biosynthesis
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1912–1921, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Mbua, N. E., Guo, J., Wolfert, M. A., Steet, R. and Boons, G.-J. (2011), Strain-Promoted Alkyne–Azide Cycloadditions (SPAAC) Reveal New Features of Glycoconjugate Biosynthesis. ChemBioChem, 12: 1912–1921. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100117
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH/NCI R01A088986
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: NIH/NIGMS 5R01M86524-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!