An MD2 Hot-Spot-Mimicking Peptide that Suppresses TLR4-Mediated Inflammatory Response in vitro and in vivo
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1827–1831, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, L., Ghosh, N., Slivka, P. F., Fiorini, Z., Hutchinson, M. R., Watkins, L. R. and Yin, H. (2011), An MD2 Hot-Spot-Mimicking Peptide that Suppresses TLR4-Mediated Inflammatory Response in vitro and in vivo. ChemBioChem, 12: 1827–1831. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100211
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DA026950, DA025740, NS067425, RR025780, DA029119, DA023132, DA024044
- University of Colorado. Grant Number: NIH T32 GM-065103
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 465423; 2007–2010
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP110100297
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.