Fluorescence Properties of 8-(2-Pyridyl)guanine “2PyG” as Compared to 2-Aminopurine in DNA
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 2044–2051, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Dumas, A. and Luedtke, N. W. (2011), Fluorescence Properties of 8-(2-Pyridyl)guanine “2PyG” as Compared to 2-Aminopurine in DNA. ChemBioChem, 12: 2044–2051. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100214
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- University of Zürich Forschungskredit. Grant Number: 57131901
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 130074
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!