Discovery of a Metagenome-Derived Enzyme that Produces Branched-Chain Acyl-(Acyl-Carrier-Protein)s from Branched-Chain α-Keto Acids
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1849–1853, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Craig, J. W. and Brady, S. F. (2011), Discovery of a Metagenome-Derived Enzyme that Produces Branched-Chain Acyl-(Acyl-Carrier-Protein)s from Branched-Chain α-Keto Acids. ChemBioChem, 12: 1849–1853. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100215
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM077516, GM07739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!