Pmarg-Pearlin is a Matrix Protein Involved in Nacre Framework Formation in the Pearl Oyster Pinctada margaritifera
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 2033–2043, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Montagnani, C., Marie, B., Marin, F., Belliard, C., Riquet, F., Tayalé, A., Zanella-Cléon, I., Fleury, E., Gueguen, Y., Piquemal, D. and Cochennec-Laureau, N. (2011), Pmarg-Pearlin is a Matrix Protein Involved in Nacre Framework Formation in the Pearl Oyster Pinctada margaritifera. ChemBioChem, 12: 2033–2043. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100216
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- Institut Français de Recherche pour l'Exploitation de la Mer
- Service de la Perliculture Research and Development Department, Tahiti, French Polynesia
- Agence National de la Recherche. Grant Number: ACCRO-EARTH, ref. BLAN06-2_159971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!