Cytotoxic Fatty Acid Amides from Xenorhabdus
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 2011–2015, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Proschak, A., Schultz, K., Herrmann, J., Dowling, A. J., Brachmann, A. O., ffrench-Constant, R., Müller, R. and Bode, H. B. (2011), Cytotoxic Fatty Acid Amides from Xenorhabdus. ChemBioChem, 12: 2011–2015. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100223
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 223328
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!