Cytotoxic Fatty Acid Amides from Xenorhabdus
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 2011–2015, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Proschak, A., Schultz, K., Herrmann, J., Dowling, A. J., Brachmann, A. O., ffrench-Constant, R., Müller, R. and Bode, H. B. (2011), Cytotoxic Fatty Acid Amides from Xenorhabdus. ChemBioChem, 12: 2011–2015. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100223
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 223328
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.