Ion-Channel Modulators: More Diversity Than Previously Thought
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1808–1812, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Dilly, S., Lamy, C., Marrion, N. V., Liégeois, J.-F. and Seutin, V. (2011), Ion-Channel Modulators: More Diversity Than Previously Thought. ChemBioChem, 12: 1808–1812. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100236
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- Belgian Science Policy Interuniversity Attraction Poles. Grant Number: P6/31
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: 3.4533.09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!