Papain-Catalyzed Peptide Bond Formation: Enzyme-Specific Activation with Guanidinophenyl Esters
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 14, pages 2201–2207, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
de Beer, R. J. A. C., Zarzycka, B., Amatdjais-Groenen, H. I. V., Jans, S. C. B., Nuijens, T., Quaedflieg, P. J. L. M., van Delft, F. L., Nabuurs, S. B. and Rutjes, F. P. J. T. (2011), Papain-Catalyzed Peptide Bond Formation: Enzyme-Specific Activation with Guanidinophenyl Esters. ChemBioChem, 12: 2201–2207. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100267
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
- DSM N.V.
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 700.58.410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!