These authors contributed equally to this work.
Peptide-Functionalized Luminescent Iridium Complexes for Lifetime Imaging of CXCR4 Expression
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1897–1903, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Kuil, J., Steunenberg, P., Chin, P. T. K., Oldenburg, J., Jalink, K., Velders, A. H. and van Leeuwen, F. W. B. (2011), Peptide-Functionalized Luminescent Iridium Complexes for Lifetime Imaging of CXCR4 Expression. ChemBioChem, 12: 1897–1903. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100271
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- KWF-Translational Research Award. Grant Number: PGF 2009-4344
- CTMM, the Centre for Translational Molecular Medicine
- http://www.ctmm.nl. Grant Number: 030-104
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.