These authors contributed equally to this work.
Structural Basis of Bcl-xL Recognition by a BH3-Mimetic α/β-Peptide Generated by Sequence-Based Design
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 2025–2032, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Lee, E. F., Smith, B. J., Horne, W. S., Mayer, K. N., Evangelista, M., Colman, P. M., Gellman, S. H. and Fairlie, W. D. (2011), Structural Basis of Bcl-xL Recognition by a BH3-Mimetic α/β-Peptide Generated by Sequence-Based Design. ChemBioChem, 12: 2025–2032. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100314
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP1093909
- NHMRC of Australia. Grant Number: 461221
- Australian Cancer Research Foundation
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Grant Number: SCOR 7015-02
- Leukaemia Foundation of Australia
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-56414
- NIH. Grant Number: CA119875
- NHMRC IRIISS. Grant Number: 361646
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.