Hot on the Trail of Trehalose: A Carbohydrate-Based Method for Imaging Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 1975–1977, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Koester, D. C., Awan, S. I. and Werz, D. B. (2011), Hot on the Trail of Trehalose: A Carbohydrate-Based Method for Imaging Mycobacterium tuberculosis. ChemBioChem, 12: 1975–1977. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100325
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. Grant Number: SFB 803
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!