Isolation, Amino Acid Sequence and Biological Activities of Novel Long-Chain Polyamine-Associated Peptide Toxins from the Sponge Axinyssa aculeata
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 14, pages 2191–2200, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Matsunaga, S., Jimbo, M., Gill, M. B., Lash-Van Wyhe, L. L., Murata, M., Nonomura, K., Swanson, G. T. and Sakai, R. (2011), Isolation, Amino Acid Sequence and Biological Activities of Novel Long-Chain Polyamine-Associated Peptide Toxins from the Sponge Axinyssa aculeata. ChemBioChem, 12: 2191–2200. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100329
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- Naito Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 15580183, 17380125, ROI NS44322
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!