Identification of the First Bacterial Monoterpene Cyclase, a 1,8-Cineole Synthase, that Catalyzes the Direct Conversion of Geranyl Diphosphate
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 1988–1991, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Nakano, C., Kim, H.-K. and Ohnishi, Y. (2011), Identification of the First Bacterial Monoterpene Cyclase, a 1,8-Cineole Synthase, that Catalyzes the Direct Conversion of Geranyl Diphosphate. ChemBioChem, 12: 1988–1991. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100330
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Bureau of Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy, Cabinet Office, Government of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!