A Demetallation Method for IMP-1 Metallo-β-Lactamase with Restored Enzymatic Activity Upon Addition of Metal Ion(s)
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 1979–1983, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, Y., Ding, S., Murakami, E., Imamura, K., Fuchigami, S., Hashiguchi, R., Yutani, K., Mori, H., Suzuki, S., Arakawa, Y. and Kurosaki, H. (2011), A Demetallation Method for IMP-1 Metallo-β-Lactamase with Restored Enzymatic Activity Upon Addition of Metal Ion(s). ChemBioChem, 12: 1979–1983. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100342
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: H21-Shinkou-Ippan-008
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 183902038, 21590116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!