A Demetallation Method for IMP-1 Metallo-β-Lactamase with Restored Enzymatic Activity Upon Addition of Metal Ion(s)
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 13, pages 1979–1983, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, Y., Ding, S., Murakami, E., Imamura, K., Fuchigami, S., Hashiguchi, R., Yutani, K., Mori, H., Suzuki, S., Arakawa, Y. and Kurosaki, H. (2011), A Demetallation Method for IMP-1 Metallo-β-Lactamase with Restored Enzymatic Activity Upon Addition of Metal Ion(s). ChemBioChem, 12: 1979–1983. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100342
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: H21-Shinkou-Ippan-008
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 183902038, 21590116
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.