Identification of a Gene Cluster that Initiates Azasugar Biosynthesis in Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 14, pages 2147–2150, September 19, 2011
How to Cite
Clark, L. F., Johnson, J. V. and Horenstein, N. A. (2011), Identification of a Gene Cluster that Initiates Azasugar Biosynthesis in Bacillus amyloliquefaciens. ChemBioChem, 12: 2147–2150. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100347
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-1020940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!