In-Cell Solid-State NMR as a Tool to Study Proteins in Large Complexes
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 534–537, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Reckel, S., Lopez, J. J., Löhr, F., Glaubitz, C. and Dötsch, V. (2012), In-Cell Solid-State NMR as a Tool to Study Proteins in Large Complexes. ChemBioChem, 13: 534–537. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100721
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- Center for Biomolecular Magnetic Resonance
- Cluster of Excellence Frankfurt Macromolecular Complexes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!