Biosynthesis of Xyrrolin, a New Cytotoxic Hybrid Polyketide/Non-ribosomal Peptide Pyrroline with Anticancer Potential, in Xylaria sp. BCC 1067
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 895–903, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Phonghanpot, S., Punya, J., Tachaleat, A., Laoteng, K., Bhavakul, V., Tanticharoen, M. and Cheevadhanarak, S. (2012), Biosynthesis of Xyrrolin, a New Cytotoxic Hybrid Polyketide/Non-ribosomal Peptide Pyrroline with Anticancer Potential, in Xylaria sp. BCC 1067. ChemBioChem, 13: 895–903. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201100746
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- King Mongkut's University of Technology (KMUTT)
- National Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!